Monday, April 1, 2013

Review: Wickedly Good by Anya Breton

I love the occasional foray into paranormal that isn't focused on vampires or werewolves. If done right it can be fun and refreshing. This erotic novella, Wickedly Good by Anya Breton, was certainly done right. As soon as I read that it was about witches, I was hooked. And it just got better from there.

This is a sweet romance that develops completely unbeknownst to the main character, Gemma. She thinks it's another man she's spending her steamy nights with... or does she? Under the cover of darkness she sneaks into the bed of her life-long crush. Knowing there must be a good man beneath the womanizer, she gives him far more credit than is due.

The problem is, he disappears in the light of day, leaving only his controlling, slightly frightening older brother to chaperon her.

I loved the reluctant way the two main characters came together
as well as the sparks between them both in and out of the dark. I hope the author has plans to write about the witches in the future because I would love to read more. It is Wickedly Good indeed, and that cover, yum.

Wickedly Good

This review was not solicited in any way and is my honest opinion of the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment