Friday, April 12, 2013

Time To Take A Bow

I've been nominated for a blog award! Thank you Catherine Green! Normally I don't do these, but this one is for a wonderful cause. The Liebster Award is for bloggers with fewer than 300 followers. The nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It is fun, informative, and an excellent way to network and grow your audience.

I'm going to break the rules and change it up a bit because I know how it is to have about the time it takes to drink one cup of coffee to read blogs, and no more than that. I'm leaving off the random facts and choosing three of  Catherine's fabulous questions to answer. 

Why did you start your blog?
To connect with others who love erotic fantasy, both those who read and write it. 

Why should we read your blog?
Because you love erotic fantasy. ;)

Who do you admire?
Author Jessica E. Subject. She is part of the reason I came to love erotic sci-fi. No pun intended. Okay, maybe a little one. ;)

I'm passing it on to the lovely:


I'd love to pass it on to more, but alas, I am fresh out of followers with blog links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment