Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Sexy Saturday Week 7

It's the seventh week of My Sexy Saturday and I'm just jumping in, bad Lilly, I know! Sorry about that, I meant to participate from the start but I've been neck deep in revisions. If you don't already know, My Sexy Saturday is a blog hop that's all about sexy. For today's hop we must post 7 sentences, words, or paragraphs. Here are my seven sentences from Valkyrie Slumbering. Warning, they are scorching and as with everything on my blog, not intended for eyes younger than eighteen:

I tilt my head back and kiss his chin, lick a line along it until I reach his ear. Pulling his earlobe between my teeth, I bite gently and he moans. His lips find mine, and my mouth opens to him, eagerly awaiting the thrust of his tongue. As our tongues dance in and out of each other’s mouths, his hands work at the lacings of my breeches. He pulls his tongue back, making me chase it. Just as he thrusts it back into my mouth, his hand slips inside my breeches, over the mound of my hair, and between my folds. I’m already so wet that my panties will have to be washed.

Valkyrie Slumbering is available on Amazon, B&N, and more through Inferno Publishing. 

Don't forget to check out the rest of the great writers on the blog hop at My Sexy Saturday


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful snippet. I love your seven.

    Also, thanks for participating in My Sexy Saturday.

    Hope to see you back next week.

    ReplyDelete